View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Professor Mirabello's new book 

I am not sure if this has already been discussed here, but in case it has not I would like to recommend Professor Mirabello's newest book: A Travelers Guide to the Afterlife. While this might not have a direct bearing on the topic of the Odin Brotherhood, I think that many here will find the new book fascinating. It is very well researched and covers the many facets of death, dying and the afterlife as seen from many cultural perspectives. I learned a lot from it and at my age, that is really saying something.

Very well recommended for those who are interested.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:47 am

Yeah I read this , I also highly recommend it.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:21 am

Haven't read the book yet, but this interview with him regarding the book is very interesting http://thatalks.com/edition147/

Stormr

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:19 am

This book is very important because I believe Mark Mirabello answers every question you could have about death is such a satisfying way that instead of wondering you can prepare and then get on with really living.

Mark Mirabello has changed my life with all his books, each them posing a question and then answering it if you choose to read between the line. I recommend all his books and each of them has slight hints leading to the Odin Brotherhood.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]