View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Berserkers 

Good point Tyrsman. I am a new member to the forum, but studied the forum a bit before joining and I saw a few instances where opposing views caused some ugliness (Stormdancer I believe it was). I really enjoyed her posts and wish she would return. The whole thing made me think erring on the side of caution when discussing personal topics is best.

I will consider this further before continuing with my questions.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Seems you have done your homework. And you are right to be cautious in voicing opinions on certain matters. There have also been various postings with curious "editing" and "deletion" as of late, along with the removal of an entire thread due to over zealousness. Considering the timing, Your insight is remarkably ironic...

You are fascinating, SacredRowan

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Thanks again, WarHorse. It is nice to meet the gentlemen and ladies on this board who are complementary when they feel a complement is due. You don't see much of that in the world these days.

I am an emotional intuitive, so I think little of irony as I am told the things I say and do are ironic all the time.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:59 pm

is there a statement or question there somewhere?

I think I understand that you and RavenCall have a special friendship outside of the forum. My EI is telling me to be wary of participating in the topic of berserkergang with both of you at the same time, having read her concerns on the youth berserker post. I am afraid I may receive an overload on my intuitive scale that will make it difficult for me to keep your experiences separate and if i open myself up to you both (especially RavenCall, a concerned mother), we will come to a place where I will have to simply end the discussion with both of you because I cannot discuss a child who I have not met, talked with and placed my hands on. With children that is part of my process. With a grown man, the process is completely different.

My abilities are not a game and I pay a steep price if I don't protect them while I engage them. The process is a delicate balance.

I hope you understand.

Edited
It seems you deleted where you quoted me, so ignore my first question please.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm

You certainly are very emotionally intuitive SacredRowan :)

If it alleviates your concern at all, I have no desire to discuss my child. I am more interested in the topic as a general thing, not related to my own personal experiences. I also understand your concerns with EI, and respect very much your forthrightness about the matter. I in turn will be very blunt- WarHorse and I both have very intense energies, and as intuitive as you are I'm sure you can already see how much more intensely they can manifest when we are working together- but I also think there is the possibility that there would be much to learn and share between us.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:52 pm

It's your call, SacredRowan.
My initial point and objective to you was that RavenCall is privy to my doings in regards to this forum, and also anything related to Odinism in my world. She is a wealth of knowledge, and a trusted friend. Call her my sister. I keep no secrets from her.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Forgive me if I somehow implied the need for secrecy. That was not my intent. It seems that RavenCall understood the meaning of my most recent post. I have some warning flags going up (not the DEFCON 1 kind or anything like that), just that perhaps it would be best for me to be only an observer in the postings on the berserker topic with you two.

As RavenCall said you are both intense individuals and for someone like me, I have learned to keep my eyes open and my words to a minimum with people with that level of energy.

I spend about 10 hours per week with children who are in need of acceptance, understanding and guidance. The emotional toll that this takes on me means that the rest of my emotional life must be kept in balance.

You two have each other for this discussion, which is perfect. WarHorse has, I'm sure provided you, RavenCall, a perspective on your concerns that you would not be able to get anywhere else and that is a beautiful gift.

So, in keeping with my idea to err on the side of caution, let's keep this discussion on the forum for now (at least until I know you two better) and if you have a specific question you think I may be able to help with, post it here and I will do my best answer. Also, if I have questions that you can answer, I hope that you do so when you feel you can.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 pm

I do understand- both of us have intense energies that can at times be hard to deal with individually. But our energy also has the interesting habit of merging into one when are focusing together...which can very quickly become overwhelming to a sensitive person.

As for questions... ask away. If it's something I'm comfortable with answering publicly I shall do so...and I am sure WarHorse will do the same.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:37 pm

RavenCall- I am smiling. Thank you for understanding my need to protect myself. What most people don't understand about EI is that it's not that I am a big ole' cry baby and can't hang with the big boys...it's that I absorb emotions of people I care about and it is sooooooooo easy for me to care about people.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:49 pm

SacredRowan,

Your desire to not be overwhelmed is certainly understandable. We respect you for being honest in saying so and agree let you acclimate to our environment. You are certainly initiative and insightful. Between the old posts and the new, you will figure a few things out pretty quickly.

I have wondered what my "energy" feels like to someone else... This is the first time I have wondered what the energy of RavenCall AND myself feels like to another. Curious...

You would make a very great asset as a tactical advisor, or a worthy opponent. Getting to know each other is well worth it.

Let the learning commence!

Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Smiling again.

I could tell you more about your collective "energies" but I don't want to overstep.

I don't do auras, so don't ask. Lol :)

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Feel free to step on toes, SacredRowan.

You won't ever know where my line is drawn if you never cross it...

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Exactly...only arrogant fools don't heed the warning signs. I am no fool. I prefer to see the lines and then judge whether or not it is in my best interest to cross them.

worthy opponent, indeed.

Need I remind you this is a thread about berserkers? I may be new here, but I know I am on fairly dangerous territory.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:37 pm

I like this clever girl :D

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Clever!

We are pleased to have you here, SacredRowan. You will bring so much to this forum. Welcome, and keep contributing.

Obviously, you won't be tripped up easily...

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 pm

actually, I'm quite interested in the "collective energies" as well. Kind of an interesting thought!

And SacredRowan, we play around on here a lot, but we mean well. Especially WarHorse, he is a notorious jester :)

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 pm

yeahhhhh....red flags going up all over the place. Dangerous curves ahead.

Just from what I am getting from this conversation and the energy coming at me, I think I will keep the collective energy reading to myself.

I will say this... rarely to do people see the truth of what is directly in front of them. (my meaning is cryptic on purpose)

Right now, I am just imagining how overloaded I would be if I knew what you two look like. I can usually meditate on a face and tell you quite accurately who that person is beneath the surface. What I am getting from your avatars alone is quite enough to wear me out for the day. :)

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 pm

well see, now you've just gone and piqued my curiosity even more lol :D

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Hmmm...

Here I was thinking that you was a big dog, SacredRowan. Let us know when you're ready to get off the porch...

We'll be around... Running

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:30 pm

laughing right now.

Do you think me a fish so easily baited?

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next