View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
new to this 

im new to this and want to know what i could do or what i should do.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:35 pm

RESEARCH
Read everything you can gain access to.
Then read reviews and other's opinions of what you have read and see how that compares to the thoughts you have developed.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:29 pm

i more ment into getting into the magic part of this religion. I've beeing doing that but what should i start off with simple stuff someone young and early in his journey could do.?

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:03 pm

YmirTheGreat wrote:
i more ment into getting into the magic part of this religion. I've beeing doing that but what should i start off with simple stuff someone young and early in his journey could do.?

You could try a bunch of things, what I think you should do is invest a significant amount of time and effort in some serious studying.

Learn to recognize the ways of our ancestors and what is "wiccatru" (the magic equivalent of new age universalism with a Northern flavor). In the old days an apprentice would spend years observing and learning before being allowed to participate in workings. The information age has made it a little too easy to learn without really understanding, and understanding is the key. When it comes to magic, do not mess with what you do not truly understand.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]