View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
New Experiences 

Hail, it has been awhile since I was last on the forum. I have been busied of late, and some things happened that I used the Runes to fix.

One of my friends tried committing suicide and was in the hospital. I did a Runic ritual of carving, blooding, and meditation of Algiz and Dagaz, and within minutes of ending the ritual the things I wanted to happen did. I did this a second time, and the things I wanted happened the next day.

I spoke of this to another friend of mine, and he asked for my help with an issue he had and asked me to teach him how to do a ritual with the Runes. I taught him what I did, and he did his own ritual. the ritual worked very soon after.

i'd love to know what your thoughts are on this, my brothers and sisters. Hail and fare thee well.

-Halvar Afljord

Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:58 pm

1) Remember, a gift for a gift. As I have stated before i other threads, this is not a game. The old man will get his return.

2) I am not your brother.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:13 pm

I am in unison with Brushwolf. The runes are living and very powerful. They should not be used to garner favors or to change wyrd. For someone to use them without true knowledge is dangerous.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:45 am

Brushwolf and Storm, I am not knowledge-less of the runes, however, I am no master. But, there are only a few ways to get better, and seeing as how the runes are different for everyone, only experience will show what their secrets truly mean to ME.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]