View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
How do you view other beings? 

Dwarves, Elves, Giants, even the gods and Jormungandr alike.
How do you think they exist?

Do you believe that they exist physically here on earth?

Do you believe they exist physically somewhere in our universe?

Do you believe they exist spiritually somewhere in the astral planes?

Do you believe they are metaphors for other civilizations of the time period?

Do you believe they exist in entirely different universes?

It's quite a lot to speculate. As the Edda goes, it has it's moments where it sounds like they all exist in the same realm, but in other moments it makes it sound like they are very separate indeed. What do you believe?

Extra Question: Do you believe elves are really elves, and dwarves are really dwarves? For example: One person I met thought that dark elves were a metaphor for spirits that do dark things.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:40 pm

There are nine worlds and all beings have their own world but in some circumstances they can travel between the worlds, so yes they live separated but not competely. Besides that I believe there are some other being living in our world among us. For example elves but I'm not sure you can say they are here physically.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:07 pm

I was once given a watch by what I assume was one or more elves. I had camped outdoors over night as I do on my birthday every year. I had performed a ritual, inviting a contest with a certain entity who will remain nameless. The experience was very rewarding and I still have the watch! Though this may seem humorous I am not in any way joking. I believe that there are others. I can feel them and I'm certain I've seen the workings of them. My people have a long standing friendship with Gnomes. My mother in particular.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]