View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Supplies 

So I need help gathering some supplies. I'll pay of course. However the OBD want to do it for their anonymity thing.

I need some lightning struck wood (if you have this let me know what type of wood it is)

Also.

If anyone here is a blacksmith, I need the chips that fly off what you are hammering when the metal is hot. As well as some blade tips of knives swords axes etc (just not kitchen items) that have accidentally broken off

Thanks all!

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:51 am

Better to do everything yourself. I think the purpose of this is not to cheat. If you can't sacrifice your time for gathering those things you shouldn't do the sojourn maybe.

Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:00 am
Site Admin

Indeed, gathering the material on your own is part of the quest. In any large forest, you will find trees struck by lightning.

If you are unable to do this, however, anything can be found with the Internet. These people are not Odinists, but they sell the wood:

Quote:
Creole Moon's lightning struck wood comes in two sizes: a small 2x3 bag for $9.95 and a large 4x6 bag for $19.95. I haven't gotten the curio section of the site completed yet, so if you are interested in purchasing some, email me at orders(at)creolemoon.com or leave a message on the comment section below. And as always, there is free shipping, every day at Creole Moon!
Read more at http://creole-moon.blogspot.com/2013/09 ... KRE0fEF.99

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:54 am

There purpose of the supplies isn't the sojourn, it's for some spellwork. I was asking because I don't trust most people. Like if you buy mandrake in America you tend to not be getting mandragora offi. You are getting American mandrake which is not the same.

If you trust the people in the link I'll use it. Thanks!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:43 am

I believe I have found a blacksmith source for the other items you require. Please check your email.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:24 am

Thanks Tyrsman!

I responded :)

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:10 pm

You want the scale from a smithing project?? Is it a particular items scale or any will do? DO you have a grill? can you get a piece of railroad track or just a thick piece of steel? You can make that on your own.

Does it storm often were you are? you can attach attach a piece of rebar high in a tree in a field and it will probably get struck. then you will have a lot of wood.

there are usually smithing groups in every city in the country. Many of us do not just use the hammer we wear the hammer as well..

Wonderer

Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]