View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Visions 

I was meditating last night when an image came to me. It was a world divided into 4 parts, with bands of golden lights dividing it. Off to the right side, I saw Yggdrasil and a raven sitting under it, watching the world.

Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:44 pm

Did you happen to have a feeling of the division being more than just a simple quartering of the globe? I would be interested to know if you sensed a division of peoples into any particular groups, whether religious, political, racial, philosophical, or some other grouping. Or, perhaps the four portions represented something else altogether.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:11 pm

The bands of golden light may represent Spirit in shamanism.

I cannot speak for the division into four - as Tyrsman has asked, there could be many representations for this.

Yggdrasil and the Raven - perhaps this represents the Gods watching the division and the reawakening? They are patient ...

Storm

Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Thank you. I do not recall any division of groups, it seemed like the quartering represented something meaningful though. It may have to do with a spiritual awakening(I've posted a dream, I think that this may be the answer I need).

If you have any more questions, I would be glad to help.

Will

Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]