View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Runes: remnants of the language of gods 

Runes have a mysterious origin and are considered by some to be remnants of a primordial language spoken in elder times. There are many secrets about them, hence they are called runes.

As a seeker of knowledge and understanding, I have learned the lores of many cultures and traditions. This includes enochian magic, magic pertaining to the abrahamist deities, yet it is also before them.

In this magic there are 19 poems in the celestial language which are used to invoke angels, demons, and spirits of nature. I can personally vouch for its integrity and effectiveness, as to being authentic, but it does have its insidious elements. I wouldn't recommend playing around..

The celestial poems were written in a strange idiom. Some linguists attempted to prove that this language is an artificial construct by John Dee or Edward Kelley. They failed and so the mystery of the language remains unresolved. It is much more possible that it is a real language of unknown origin and age.

Contained in one of these celestial calls is a word, AZIAGIER, meaning " like unto harvest". This relates to the rune JERA/GIER which the modern word, year, is derived, but among its many meanings the main is "harvest".

There are also 21 celestial runes, some of which relate directly back to the runes of Odin . For example the R rune in celestial is DON meaning root of movement. In the runes of Odin , we know the R rune, RAIDHO, to mean ride, journey, and movement.

Thus far, these are my findings.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:39 pm

This is interesting and I look forward to hearing more. My belief also runs more primal and the runes representing a primodial language is something I had considered. Stormr

Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:37 pm

I propose the runes are a form of mnemonic device left to us by All father Odin as "part of a system of techniques to transmit wisdom of the Elder kin". In the mastery of the runes; one can resurrect the language of the gods by tapping into the well of Mymir .

Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]