View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Censorship? 

I was doing a Google search for asatru groups in my area of Germany. A link that popped up on the search caught my attention due to a reference to the massacre of verden, which is a historical event. However, when I try to open the link, I get a "forbidden" message. So, this site is being blocked for some reason, and what I'm wondering is if this is government censorship? The fact that it is being blocked makes me all the more curious what content e website contains.
Would anyone be so kind as to try the link and if it opens for you, copy and paste some of the content here? It will likely all be in German, but I can read enough to make some sense of it. I'm not sure what the rules are here for copying and pasting articles, so if this is not allowed, I apologize.
http://www.nornirsaett.de

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:59 am

From the opening post on an normal asatru website albeit in German :)

"Am 20. März 2017 um 11:292 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit) fängt der Frühling an. Jedenfalls kalendarisch, selbst wenn das Wetter gefühlt herbstlich sein sollte, und jedenfalls auf der Nordhalbkugel der Erde. Tag und Nacht sind genau gleich lang. Damit beginnt die „helle Jahreszeit“ – immerhin!"

If you have a specific page you wanted me to copy and paste send a direct link and will message it you :)

Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Skygge wrote:
From the opening post on an normal asatru website albeit in German :)

"Am 20. März 2017 um 11:292 (Mitteleuropäische Zeit) fängt der Frühling an. Jedenfalls kalendarisch, selbst wenn das Wetter gefühlt herbstlich sein sollte, und jedenfalls auf der Nordhalbkugel der Erde. Tag und Nacht sind genau gleich lang. Damit beginnt die „helle Jahreszeit“ – immerhin!"

If you have a specific page you wanted me to copy and paste send a direct link and will message it you :)

That seems so perfectly innocent! I can't understand why it was blocked as forbidden!

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 am

That little excerpt is only talking about the spring and equinox.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:33 am

The link I posted now only brings me to a page under construction notice, saying content coming soon.
Tried a few more direct links and always get the forbidden notice:
http://www.nornirsaett.de/asatru-forum/
http://www.nornirsaett.de/asatru-was-ist-nornirs-aett/

I can't find the link that referenced the verden massacre, but it doesn't matter. Everything I find for this site is blocked.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]