View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Tree struck by lightning 

I spent almost as long as I have been on this site searching for a tree I was certain was hit by lightning. Just a few nights ago a tree next to my place of work was struck by lightning and snapped it in half. I thought it was funny and that I should share.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 am
Site Admin

That was not an accident.

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:02 am

Indeed it wasn't. I'm still hunting for one. The only one I recall seeing here is a couple thousand miles away out near the border with Kazakhstan.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:58 am

There were actually 2 such trees that were struck in the Midwest when I was a youth. I was drawn to them again and again, though at the time I did not know why. Our Gods are amazing! They know the path we should travel, long before we even know we should walk.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:07 am

I had been having strange dreams lately also. I'm not sure it's "a calling" quite yet...it almost feels like I've been following tracks and as I've been getting closer to the destination the tracks are becoming more fresh and bold.

I had a dream that Prof.Mirabello actually was contacting me through my dreams and very harshly (very unlike the interviews I've seen of him) revealed some things to me.

I also had a dream of of stone age hunters stalking large Aurochs and repeatedly whispered "Uruz". I was then confronted with the number "1421" while I was in darkness.

I very much considered keeping these things to myself, but I hope they will also inspire others to not give up. I think it is almost 9 years since I first read Mirabello's book....

I was raised very much to be a slave and the process that got me to where I am now began with "The Odin Brotherhood". Even if I am never called by the Gods to soujourn, I have freed myself in a thousand ways and seen more life and beauty inside of decade then most slaves could in three lifetimes, and it's not even close to done.

Hail to those Odin Brotherhood members who through Mark Mirabello gave the world a great gift. It is appreciated.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Powerful Dreams BB! Please let us know if your dreams advance your journey any further...

Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:42 am

SonOfTheNorse wrote:
Powerful Dreams BB! Please let us know if your dreams advance your journey any further...

I wouldn't want to ruin the magic of the experience of others with expectations that writing my experience would do. There are a few things I keep to myself not to be secretive for secrecy's sake, but I have learn there is literal magic in the mystery of the secret. When you discover something all the energy of that secret becomes available to you. This may appear "hooky" until you experience it for yourself.

I will continue to write on this forum some of my experiences to contribute deepening the mystery and perhaps discover more, furthur in appreciatation for all I have learned and yet to learn.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:05 pm

In short if I ever do soujorn...I don't think I will ever let it known through the forum.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]